Built-in RAID 0 functions which can speed/size up 10 x micro SD to SATA interface
Do NOT support UHS-I
Ultra low power consumption
OS Bootable and no drivers required
Compatible with DOS, Windows 3.1, NT4, 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Mac, Linux
micro SD is NOT included
1 x 10 x micro SD to SATA SSD Adapter & RAID Quad 2.5" SATA Converter
1. Insert the Micro SD cards into the slots and connect the SATA port to host side, and then turn on the computer, the LED lamp will light.
2. Please format your Micro SD cards before using.
1. You can use 1, 2, 4, 8, 10 Micro SD Cards at one time. Do not support 3/5/7/9 Micro SD cards together.
2. Please insert the Micro SD cards into Micro SD slots one by one as the order shown on adapter
2. (CHP0L, CHP0H, CHP1L, CHP1H, CHP2L, CHP2H, CHP3L, CHP3H, CHP4L, CHP4H).
2. For example, when using 1 Micro SD Card, please insert the card into CHP0L Slot.
2. 2 Micro SD cards, please insert the cards into CHP0L/CHP0H or CHP0L/CHP1L slots separately.
2. 4 Micro SD cards, please insert the cards into CHP0L/CHP1L/CHP2L/CHP3L or CHP0L/CHP0H/CHP1L/CHP1H slots separately.
2. 8 Micro SD cards, please insert the cards into CHP0L/CHP1L/CHP2L/CHP3L/CHP0H/CHP1H/ CHP2H/CHP3H slots separately.
3. When you used different capacity of Micro SD cards, in RAID 0 mode, the total capacity is the smaller capacity of Micro SD card
3. multiplied by the number of Micro SD card.
3. For example, Micro SD1 (2G), Micro SD2(8G), in RAID 0 mode, the total capacity is 2G*2=4G.
4. Do NOT support hot swappable of Micro SD Card.
5. Do NOT change the position of the Micro SD cards, or else you may lose your data. Please mark your Micro SD cards to prevent position exchange.
Akasa USB 2.0 3.5" Front Panel All-in-One Card Reader